Find out if your website and server are running at their best.
Order our Website Health Check and Report service today and get 25% off.
- All text, files, images and other materials found on this website are property of CFL Systems, Inc. or 3rd party partners and may not be used without written authorization.
- All software purchased though this website is licensed for one single domain only. If you need to re-license the software please contact us. If you need to use it on more than one domain you need to purchase additional license for each domain you want to use it on. You are allowed to additionally install the software purchased on this website on test/development website if this copy is not in production and is not publicly accessible.
- All CFL Systems software and installation instructions are tested and guaranteed to work with standard out-of-the-box cart versions (last version from each brand). We cannot guarantee that any module sold on this website will work without issues or additional customization with modified and/or customized cart installations. You are encourage to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about compatibility with your store.
- Unless otherwise noted all upgrades for paid CFL Systems modules for X-Cart Classic are free within the cart branch version they were purchased for. After that modules upgrades are 25% of the original module price.
- Unless otherwise noted all paid CFL Systems modules for X-Cart 5 are sold with one year of free upgrades. After that renewal for another year is required in order to get access to upgrades.
- If you have ordered installation service for any software this installation service is limited to one skin on your website only. Any changes to skin at a later time may require additional changes to different template files resulting in the need of re-installing software at an additional cost.
- You are not allowed to copy, distribute, reverse engineer or illegal use any of the software found on this website.
- All of our software found on this website is open source and being sold unencrypted. You can modify it in any way to fit your project. However this does not negate the licensing terms of the software.
- You agree not to hold CFL Systems liable for any damage or loss due to the use of any services, solutions, assistance or software provided by us.
- All orders are final. Once we issue a license for a module there are no returns or refunds of that module. If you have ordered custom development or services there are no refunds for these once the work on them has been completed. Partial or full refund may be issued for custom development or services if they have not been started or for the portion that has not been performed.
- This website may sell 3rd party software from our partners. They are sold as is and we cannot guarantee the quality of work or support for this software. All questions, concerns or support tickets should be addressed to the developer of the software.
- CFL Systems reserves the right to cancel or refuse any order at our sole discretion, regardless of the order status. We also reserve the right to require additional information from you if such information is necessary to process or complete your order. All orders are subject to management review and approval and if found to be invalid due to any reason, are subject to cancellation.
Software License Agreement
All of CFL Systems software is subject to our Software License Agreement.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All copyrights and trademarks mentioned herein belong to their respective owners. Partner's software information, graphics and links used on this website were taken from 3rd party websites or other online resources and therefore belong to their respective owners. You may not copy or transmit the contents of this website either electronically or in hard copies without written authorization. You may not alter the contents of this website in any manner. Unauthorized use of the materials on this website may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and will result in criminal or civil penalties.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
CFL Systems assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in any materials found on this website. These materials are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
CFL Systems further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. CFL Systems shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. The information on this website is subject to change without notice and does not represent a commitment on the part of CFL Systems in the future. You further agree that CFL Systems' maximum liability in all circumstances is limited to the purchase price of the software or services sold. We shall not, under any circumstances, be liable upon a claim or action in contract, tort, indemnity or contribution, or other claims related to the software or services we sell which exceeds this liability limit. CFL Systems shall not be liable for 3rd party claims for damages against the customer, or for malfunction, delays, interruption of service, loss of business, loss or damage to exemplary damages, whether or not CFL Systems is apprised of the possibility of such claims or damages. We are not responsible for any offline or online processing errors that have caused by machines or computers. CFL Systems does not hold any liabilities for any loss of emails due to technical error(s).
Typographical and Photographic Errors
Images are for display purposes only and may not represent actual products. We are not responsible for any typographical errors or inaccuracies set forth in this website. The information, prices, and discounts set forth herein are subject to change without notice. Please make sure to check back occasionally for updates.